Sunday, September 9, 2012

Washington Historic Places and Research



"Honey, did we just pass a historical sign?” I am curious and desperate to ask the most important question. “What did it say?" My husband's shoulders show me that he was not paying attention. I wish I could stop at each historical marker, cemetery, and site we see on our family vacations. I am quite sure that my husband and son would not consider studying history "a family vacation."  Take a friend or a family member and enjoy finding out more about Washington State history. Happy digging for those of you who love history! Looking for historical photos of Washington.  The Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture has large online photo archive site.  Enjoy digging and researching! 


Below are resources for you to pick and choose from.
 






Find a Historical Place in Washington


Markers and Monuments

Washington Historic Place

Washington Cemetery Records

Washington Museum Directory

Washington Scenic Byways and Road Trips

Washington State Historical Society

Carbonneau Castle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Northwest Beauty

Northwest Beauty