Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kid Schedules

First, Third, Fourth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

When my son was 3 years old he really wanted to know what our routine/schedule was at home.  I used PowerPoint slides to show him a daily schedule using pictures.  He loved pushing the "enter" key when he completed a morning job.  It gave him some control.  He was too young to realize that mommy organized the "cool" slideshow.  Currently my son is asking when does school, karate, or a friend's birthday begin.  We are in need of a weekly chart that still contains pictures.  Going to school several days a week makes it hard for him to anticipate the routine.

Below is just an example.  Normally I use my son's pictures to make the chart more personable.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Northwest Beauty

Northwest Beauty